200ml glass pump bottle
- Limited Edition
- Vegetable glycerine soap base
- Healing for skin with eczema, psoriasis etc
Simply Bee is a local bee keeping business that started out as hobby in 1954. Today, the company shares their beauty secrets with us, through over 30 natural beeswax products.
- Honey is full of vitamins and minerals and will keep your skin nourished and hydrated
- Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts moisture to your skin
- Honey is an antioxidant, so it protects the skin from harmful environmental factors
- Propolis was used by the ancient Egyptians to heal wounds and has incredible regenerative properties
- Propolis is natures penicillin, which means it fights bacteria like no other
Aqua, Glycerol – BP Grade, Stearic acid – food grade, Sucrose – refined, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Honey, Propolis, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root oil.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/06/2018, By MaxineIt is very gentle, and completely organic, but does actually work well. The bottle is attractive and looks nice in the bathroom with the moisturiser.07/06/2018, By JaxJust gorgeous - love the colour and the fragrance!29/04/2018, By MaxCompletely organic and looks lovely in the bathroom. The product is also of a very good quality.05/04/2018, By TandyI unfortunately do not like the smell, it is too strong for me but others might like it - just a personal preference. It foams well and a little goes a long way. Good overall product just not my favourite17/11/2017, By AnelVery nice handwash, but very strong on the honey smell.26/10/2017, By AmberAbsolutely love this. It has a gorgeous smell and foams up nicely. The fact that its in glass and not plastic is an added bonus
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.