- Natural magnesium citrate supplement
- Elemental magnesium bound to a citrate salt, for easy absorption
- With added P5P (vitamin B6) to improve efficacy
- No artificial additives or colourants
Magnesium is beneficial for:
- Bone health (assimilating calcium & activating vitamin D)
- Calcium absorption, for healthy bone density & lower risk of heart disease
- Carbohydrate & glucose metabolism
- Easing cramps & joint pain
- Relieving headaches, stress & tension
- Easing PMS & anxiety
- Faster metabolism of vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 (P5P) is beneficial for:
- Physical energy levels
- Mental energy levels
- Memory & concentration
- Adults: As a food supplement, take 2-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The best time to take magnesium is before bedtime.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not take magnesium if you have kidney failure or have a bleeding disorder.
- Do not take concurrently with antibiotics.
- Magnesium Citrate pulls water into the intestine from other areas in the body, so drink additional fluids to prevent dehydration.
- 60 Vegetarian capsules (30 x 2-capsule servings)
- Magnesium citrate 8% (providing 40mg elemental magnesium) 500mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (vitamin B6 active coenzyme) 5mg
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product13/10/2019, By Hassain HashamAmazing10/07/2019, By TarinAffordable supplement. Helps to keep me regular and aids peaceful sleep. Great alternative to Metagenics Mag Citrate supplement.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.