The Healing properties of Raw Cacao:
- Magnesium is the primarily mineral missing when heart problems occur.
- Magnesium increases the overall vigor of the heart muscle.
- This mineral also decreases blood coagulation thus lowering blood pressure and helping the heart pump more effectively.
- Cacao, of course, is a fantastic food source of heart-supporting magnesium.
- According to research cited in The New York Times, fresh cacao beans are super-rich in antioxidant flavonols.
- Cacao beans contain 10,000 milligrams (10 grams) per 100 grams of flavonol antioxidants.
- This is a whopping 10% antioxidant concentration level!
- This makes cacao one of the richest sources of antioxidants of any food.
- Cacao is a great source of serotonin, dopamine, and phenylethylamine, three well-studied neurotransmitters, which help alleviate depression and are associated with feelings of well being.
- Cacao contains monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO Inhibitors) that improve our mood because they allow serotonin and dopamine to remain in the bloodstream longer without being broken down.
- Cacao contains anandamide which delivers blissful feelings.
- Cacao also contains B vitamins, which are associated with brain health.
- Cacao contains significant quantities of the amino acid tryptophan which is yet another powerful mood-enhancing nutrient.
- All this makes cacao a natural Anti-Depressant!
Lose weight, eat chocolate!
- Anyone who eats chocolate knows that it diminishes appetite.
- There is evidence indicating MAOIs also diminish appetite.
- There is actually no scientific evedince to implicate chocolate consumption with obesity.
- In fact the reverse seems to be the case.
- Eating cacao helps one to loose weight by allowing you to eat less.
How to use Raw Organic Cacao Nibs:
- Cacao Nibs have a strong dark bitter chocolate flavour.
- Sprinkle them over your morning breakfast for a taste and health boost.
- They can be ground into a rich dark powder using a coffee grinder to make raw desserts of all kinds.
- Blend them into your favourite smoothies or and them to a trail/snack mix with Goji berries and raisins.
- The recommended daily intake is 5 to 20 grams.
- Available in: 200g or 850g
27 out of 27 people would recommend this product21/04/2019, By LizelleGreat product17/04/2019, By ElmarieI would recommend this Cocao Nibs to bakers for a more healthy baked goodies.20/03/2019, By LinleyI use this to make my own superfood homemade chocolate. The 850g bulk pack ensures that I always have enough to help with those chocolate cravings.11/03/2019, By saxonLove the packaging of this product, did find a range of taste between some of the nibs but over all really enjoyable13/02/2019, By danielleI add this product to my muffins and tastes amazing.01/02/2019, By TarrynThis was the first item added to my basket on my journey to a healthier lifestyle, and it has now certainly started off great. I love how these nibs make you feel like you have made a guilt free, healthy choice, all the while packing your body with all of the goodness! I cannot wait to try them some baking, and have my 3 year old love them too!27/12/2018, By TraceyThis is one of my favourite brands. I throw the cacao nibs into anything I want a bit of a sweeter taste to.22/11/2018, By EliznaCant live without this!03/11/2018, By CaraI add this to flapjacks and my kids absolutely loves it03/11/2018, By CaraI add this to flapjacks and my kids absolutely loves it31/10/2018, By TracyI add these to my homemade wheat-free cereal, and it makes for a lovely, chocolatey addition. Quite strong on their own though, but great mixed with other things.19/10/2018, By MeganGood quality product. Great brand11/10/2018, By PAdds a lovely nutty & chocolate texture to muffins08/10/2018, By EliznaDelicious! Great addition to oats and smoothie bowls!27/09/2018, By RoseDelicious28/08/2018, By MalcolmAleays a great healthy product07/06/2018, By Bianccagreat snack addition. so good with cranberries or raisins30/04/2018, By LindseyOne of the best chocolate substitutes!26/04/2018, By jesslove it09/04/2018, By KaeylaLove the crunch and the taste - an all-round Good Thing.02/04/2018, By ZukiswaTasty with some other sweet treat11/02/2018, By BianccaLove this cacao powder. Have tried other makes but you cant beat the superior taste and quality. Use it in our smooties and in making chocolate almond milk.17/01/2018, By Journey to a healthier way of lifeLove adding these to my smoothie in the morning or just nibbling on them. Feel great knowing that I'm getting the best quality organic superfood packed with nutrition on a daily basis and when you look at it as a health supplement the price is pretty reasonable too in comparison to commercial supplements29/11/2017, By NicoleLove the fact that I can now eat guilt free chocolate in any form. Use this product in everything21/11/2017, By AllysonDelicious, especially when added to a smoothie!11/11/2017, By MadeleineThe best topping for smoothies! Also added to home made chocolate brownies.23/10/2017, By SebastianThe raw cacao is a taste to get used to. But just picture chocolate without the sugar. I would recommend mixing some with Cashews to improve the overall creaminess and palatability.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.