- Magnesium is an essential micronutrient for many essential bodily functions
- It is estimated that 75% of adults do not meet the recommended dietary allowance
- Magnesium is used by neurons, muscles, and hormone production systems in the body
- Magnesium can become depleted in the body very rapidly
- Magnesium in citrate form is easily digested
- Magnesium is integral for the absorption of calcium, vitamin D, and K
- Magnesium is important for the function of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- May prove beneficial in the treatment of restless legs
Magnesium deficiency symptoms include:
- Impaired cognitive function
- Failing memory/brain fog
- Muscle cramps/spasms
- ADD/ADHD symptoms
- Reduced ability to deal with stress
- Reduced blood sugar management
- Sleep irregularity
- Heart arrhythmias
- Reduced immune function
- Possible back and joint aches
- Use a teaspoon of Magnesium Citrate Powder daily for optimal results
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 150 g
- Magnesium Citrate.
Country of Origin:
Country of origin may vary depending on availability.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/08/2019, By JonahVery potent magnesium supplement. Sourly taste is good as well.12/08/2019, By GlendaThis is an excellent pre-bed product.
I take every evening and it has stopped all the leg cramps that used to wake me and tastes good too.07/06/2019, By KarenBrillian product, I have replaced with with any of my old pain killers. I also use it in my rehabilitation protocol for Lyme.11/05/2019, By JanExcellent magnesium product. Tried others on the market but keep coming back to this one. Magnesium Citrate seems to have a greater positive effect on my body than other formats.04/04/2019, By TheanetteFinally sleeping much better. Easy to take powder with a great taste.14/11/2018, By CarolynJust love this product so much24/07/2018, By TraceyI have used magnesium products for years to assist with sleep.
This is definitely a quality product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.