- Hand-picked Green Tea
- 40 Tea bags per box
- Plant-based, compostable & plastic-free tea bags
- Delicate and uplifting aroma
- Sweet, light flavours
- Gentle light green colour
- Contains L-theanine & caffeine
- Produced locally
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
The benefits of drink Green Tea:
- Green tea may be helpful as part of a healthy weight loss program
- Green tea is enjoyed as a brewed beverage for its caffeine kick
- Green tea is known for its calming-energising properties
- Hot: Add freshly boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Add lemon or honey if desired.
- Cold: Follow the instructions above and allow the tea to cool. Serve with ice and a slice or lemon, lime or a piece of peeled ginger.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? The average cup of green tea contains between 30 and 50 mg of caffeine but because it contains L-theanine, it won’t doesn’t give the ‘caffeine jitters’ many wish to avoid.
- 40 x Tagless Tea Bags.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.