- Gluten & egg-free Gnocchi
- Contains corn, potato & rice flour
- Corn flour contains B vitamins, iron, magnesium & potassium
- Potato flour is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein & fibre
- Rice flour is rich in calcium & zinc
- Easy to prepare & holds sauce well
- Suitable for strict vegetarians & vegans
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the gnocchi & cook until they float to the surface.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Consume within three days of opening.
- Nett Weight 500 g
- Mashed Potato Powder Rehydrated 70% (Water, Potato Flakes, Potato Emulsifiers Mono- And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids, Flavourings), Corn Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Preservative: Sorbic Acid, Natural Flavourings.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 698
- Protein (g): 3.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 36
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.1
- Total Fat (g): 0.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.0
- Sodium (g): 1.4
Country of Origin:
- Product of Italy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.