- Unique Italian pasta made from organic, wholegrain spelt
- Ideally suited to saucey, and creamy recipes
- High protein form of wheat
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Spelt, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/03/2021, By GillLove this pasta, and it's my teenage son's favourite. Quick to cook, keeps its shape, delicious and healthy.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product26/08/2020, By gillianVery tasty04/05/2020, By RebeccaTastes tasty tasty tasty05/08/2019, By DeborahNeeds a very short cooking time. They were a bit soggy even after following instructions, but will give give it another try.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.