- Delicious pasta shells made from organic, wholegrain spelt flour
- Ultra-versatile, pairs wonderfully with hundreds of sauces
- High protein form of wheat
- Low GI helps to stabilize insulin levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- ÖKO certified organic
- Lower in gluten
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Local is lekker
Ancient Grain Spotlight:
- Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Certified Organic Wholegrain Spelt, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product28/06/2020, By ClaireSadly this couldn't be sent out to me - the system said there was stock but in the event there wasn't. On the plus side, Faithful to Nature's customer service dept was lovely to deal with and sent a nice email apologising.04/05/2020, By DelphTastes phenomenal26/08/2019, By MarelizeUsually with these kinds of pastas they disintegrate quickly and have a grainy texture, but this is actually really tasty and cooks fast. I love eating it with basil pesto
17/08/2019, By TamarynCooks very quickly02/06/2019, By MarelizeThis is a really good vegan pasta as it doesn't fall apart like most when it boils. It's very firm and filling I made it with a basil pesto sauce. The only thing I would say is that I don't know whether it classifies as gnocchi since gnocchi is pasta made from potatoes. Either way, I would buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.