- 100% natural day cream for cases of extreme dryness
- Probiotics naturally strengthen the skin’s barrier function
- Enriched with vitamin C to boost your skin’s natural collagen production
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Kalahari melon seed oil is very high in essential fatty acids, especially linolenic acids which are rapidly absorbed and deeply moisturise the skin from within.
- Green tea is one of Nature’s most powerful antioxidant plants. It helps to fight off free-radical damage and keep skin healthy, and youthful.
- Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for your skin’s natural collagen production.
- Apply to neck and decolletage, working upward towards the face.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Gram positive bacteria such as lactobacillus acidophilus produce antimicrobial substances which can have a naturally anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. They have also been clinically demonstrated to improve the skin’s natural barrier function to defend against pathogens which can cause acne, and blemishes.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated aqueous cream base preserved with Colloidal Silver containing Vitamins A, C, B6, indigenous Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (probiotic), Acidophillus (probiotic), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), *Turmeric (curcumin), *Comfrey Allantoin, *Green Tea, *Centella and essential oils of *Rose Geranium, *Lavender, * Ylang Ylang and *Neroli.
- *Organically sourced
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/10/2020, By KarinWow my skin texture improved so much09/09/2020, By NicoleneLovely thick cream, perfect for our dry high veld climate24/08/2020, By AnikaGreat product! My skin feels refreshed, nourished and is glowing. It also smells amazing ????04/07/2020, By RaaI was actually hesitant to try this, since i saw no reviews and haven't heard of this brand before. I've been eyeing the esse probiotics brand for ages, but at there ridiculous price point, i just couldn't yet afford it. When i saw the ingredients of this cream and that it also included probiotics, i decided to give it a shot! I am so happy i did. The cream soaks in and leaves my skin smooth and nourished. Definitely will buy again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.