- Suitable for kids from 3 years of age and onwards
- Helps to support early concentration
- Assists in brain development of children and adolescents
- May enhance your child’s learning capabilities
- Halaal friendly
- Friend of the Sea approved
- Gluten free
- Certified according to International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- Stabiliser (Sodium Alginate)
- Preservative - Humectant (Glycerol)
- May contain Palm Oil derivatives
- Added with Bovine Gelatin
- The role of essential fatty acids (EFAs), which include omega-3s (EPA and DHA) and omega-6 (GLA), in supporting brain function and learning development continues to grow as an area of research.
- Equazen is a unique composition with a scientifically proven ratio of EPA:DHA:GLA = 9:3:1, which has been proven to help improve cognitive functions in children who had learning difficulties. EPA, DHA and GLA all play an important role in brain development.
- As much as their Equazen range can be beneficial for children with ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia, Flordis recommend consulting a healthcare professional before including it in your child’s diet.
- The Omega-6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA), is solely from Evening Primrose Oil.
- Suitable for use in children aged 3 years onwards
- Starting dose: Take 15 ml (equivalent to 3 teaspoons) daily with a meal.
- Maintenance dose: Take 5 ml per day thereafter.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 200ml
- Each capsule contains: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oils) 736mg [EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 186mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 58mg] Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Evening Primrose, Oenothera Blennies L.) 184mg, GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acids) 20mg.
- Recyclable glass bottle in a paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.