- Food-based omega-fatty acid supplement
- May help reduce muscle stiffness after exercise
- May help alleviate delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Promotes recovery and healing of muscle tissue
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Adults: Take two softgels once daily or as directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly sealed after opening.
Did you know? SPM stands for “Specialised Pro-Resolving Mediators”. SPMs are anti-inflammatory and are said especially to help resolve the inflammation response after intense physical exertion for shorter recovery times.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels.
- Servings Per Container: 30 Servings.
- Softgels Per Container: 60 Softgels.
Supplement Facts: (Per Serving)
- Total Fat (g): 1
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- 18-Hydroxy-Eicosapentaenoic Acid (18-HEPA) and 17-Hydroxy-Docosahexaenoic Acid (17-HDHA): 1 g
- Fractionated Marine Lipid Concentrate [Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, and Mackerel)* and Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant)], Softgel Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, and Water), and Silica.
- *The Metagenics Fractionated Marine Lipid Concentrate is made sustainably, where all byproducts of the manufacturing process are reused in the creation of biodiesel and organic fertilizers.
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.