- Food-based omega-fatty acid supplement
- May help reduce muscle stiffness after exercise
- May help alleviate delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Promotes recovery and healing of muscle tissue
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Adults: Take two softgels once daily or as directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly sealed after opening.
Did you know? SPM stands for “Specialised Pro-Resolving Mediators”. SPMs are anti-inflammatory and are said especially to help resolve the inflammation response after intense physical exertion for shorter recovery times.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels.
- Servings Per Container: 30 Servings.
- Softgels Per Container: 60 Softgels.
Supplement Facts: (Per Serving)
- Total Fat (g): 1
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- 18-Hydroxy-Eicosapentaenoic Acid (18-HEPA) and 17-Hydroxy-Docosahexaenoic Acid (17-HDHA): 1 g
- Fractionated Marine Lipid Concentrate [Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, and Mackerel)* and Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant)], Softgel Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, and Water), and Silica.
- *The Metagenics Fractionated Marine Lipid Concentrate is made sustainably, where all byproducts of the manufacturing process are reused in the creation of biodiesel and organic fertilizers.
- Bottled in recyclable and reusable amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.