- Sustainable fish oil supplement
- Naturally supports cardiovascular, musculoskeletal & immune function
- Natural lemon flavour
- Friends of the Sea certified sustainable
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Adults: Take one teaspoon once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Best taken with a meal.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking any other nutritional supplement or medication (prescription or otherwise).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not affect product efficacy.
Did you know? Metagenics has partnered with a charity called Vitamin Angels (https://www.vitaminangels.org/) who donate nutritional supplements to the most vulnerable and often overlooked: pregnant women, infants and children who live beyond the margins (all around the globe). Ensuring proper nutrition during these vital developmental stages can have a lasting positive impact on quality of life.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon.
- Servings Per Container: 30.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml.
Supplement Facts: (Per Serving)
- Calories: 40
- Total Fat (g): 4
- Cholesterol (mg): 15
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as TG; g): 2.8
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride; mg): 1410
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride; mg): 990
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides (mg): 400
- Marine Lipid Concentrate [Fish (Anchovy, Sardine, and Mackerel) Oil], Contains 2 Percent or Less of Natural Lemon Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Rosemary Extract, and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant).
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.