- Sustainable fish oil supplement
- Naturally supports cardiovascular, musculoskeletal & immune function
- Natural lemon flavour
- Friends of the Sea certified sustainable
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Adults: Take one teaspoon once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Best taken with a meal.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking any other nutritional supplement or medication (prescription or otherwise).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not affect product efficacy.
Did you know? Metagenics has partnered with a charity called Vitamin Angels (https://www.vitaminangels.org/) who donate nutritional supplements to the most vulnerable and often overlooked: pregnant women, infants and children who live beyond the margins (all around the globe). Ensuring proper nutrition during these vital developmental stages can have a lasting positive impact on quality of life.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon.
- Servings Per Container: 30.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml.
Supplement Facts: (Per Serving)
- Calories: 40
- Total Fat (g): 4
- Cholesterol (mg): 15
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as TG; g): 2.8
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride; mg): 1410
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride; mg): 990
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides (mg): 400
- Marine Lipid Concentrate [Fish (Anchovy, Sardine, and Mackerel) Oil], Contains 2 Percent or Less of Natural Lemon Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Rosemary Extract, and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant).
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable plastic screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.