- Natural ear drops formula for pets
- Helps to relieve ear infections in dogs, cats & other pets
- Reduces inflammation, pain, itching & discomfort
- Treats ear mite infestation
- May help to prevent chronic recurring ear infections
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Hold your pet's head slightly to one side & allow the drops to fall into the ear canal.
- Massage gently to spread the oil into the ear canal.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily for about 7-10 days. Re-apply at the very first signs of re-infection.
- In the case of chronic ear problems, apply once or twice weekly as a preventative measure, once the acute infection has been treated.
- Cats & small dogs: 2-3 drops in the affected ear.
- Medium to large dogs: 3-5 drops in the affected ear.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 30ml dropper
- Melaleuca alternifolia, Rosmarinus Officinale (Rosemary), Calendula officinalis (Marigold), Verbascum Thapsus, Olive Oil.
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Dropper Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/05/2021, By MariskaWonderful product. Smells good too.25/04/2021, By ShiraHelped my Weimaraner with his recurrent ear infections after a year of being on and off antibiotics every week ! These drops changed the game , helped with mites and yeast ear infections plus helped loosen ear wax build up.22/01/2021, By ClaudellExcellent product. After years and thousands of rands spent on treating my dogs recurring ear infections with medication which only helped short term and the infection returned once meds stopped.
I have been using the oil for just over a week now and my labs ears are clean and healthy. So happy that this product is all natural so not harmful to her long term either. Super happy!!!12/10/2020, By KylieHelped with my dogs yeast ear infection
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.