- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oils cool and relieve irritated skin
- Niaouli Oil aids to ease discomfort from irritated skin and itchiness associated with insect bites
- Cleans safely and thoroughly
- Leaves your best friend’s coat soft, plush, beautifully clean, and smelling naturally fresh for days
- Made of carefully sourced high quality 100% natural ingredients
- pH value is formulated specifically for pets (pH7)
- Paraben, Sulphate, and Soap free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications
- Safe for use on dogs, horses and humans.
- For use on dogs. Wet the hair with warm water. Apply shampoo to the dog’s wet fur. Rub in briskly and praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary.
- Once your four-legged friend’s body is all done, use a sponge to clean their head.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes.
- Store in a dark, cool place.
- Aqua, Renewable Coconut Based Cleanser, Renewable Coconut Based conditioner, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Coconut Oil (Capric Triglyceride), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius), Calendula Oil (Calendula Officinalis), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Neem Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalpytus Smithii), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Niaouli Oil (Melaleuca Viridiflora), Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert Approved)
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product29/08/2020, By AshleighSmells great. Doesn't foam much so I had to use quite a bit on my large dog in one wash. Not sure if I'll buy again, only used it once but my dog was scratching again after 3 days. Will try another wash and see how it goes.23/07/2020, By DesireSmells nice and fresh, but doesn't foam much, you have to use quite a lot to get it through the hair.Only used it once. Doesn't foam much and you need quite a bit. Not much foam, but I'm happy with the product although it doesn't take care of the fleas though.05/06/2020, By MarilyGreat shampoo05/05/2020, By AdjaniGreat product, smells lovely.20/03/2020, By RudolphIT WORKS AS IT PROMISES!
It assisted in healing my dog's rash and the rapid re-growth of fur in the affected bald area's, smells great too!19/03/2020, By AddieSmells lovely and leaves my pets smelling fresh.18/03/2020, By LisaThis shampoo has radically changed my pitbull puppy's skin. When we rescued him he had really bad skin ans was a chronic scratcher. He'd scratch until he bled all over. After the first wash with this shampoo his skin was better, and we haven't stopped using it ever since! Can't recommend it enough.15/01/2020, By Candiceworks great, the only downer would be that you need more per wash than with regular shampoos11/01/2020, By LauBezSo far so good!19/12/2019, By MariaIt doesnt cure your pet's allergies, but in combination with their spray (itch relief spray) it helps to manage my dog's condition. For better results, it would seem you should wash them twice a week but so pleased with the fact that it is natural ingredients and I can use it for all my dogs.22/11/2019, By tanyaLovely shampoo, smells natural and fresh and leaves coats gleaming but it didn’t help with itchy skin.25/10/2019, By CandiceMy dogs have seasonal skin allergies and this shampoo offered much relief to them.17/07/2019, By KatherineLovely Smelling Shampoo and Dogs just love It .
Very soothing and helps to calm the Skin .
22/04/2019, By DanThe dog hates bath time but now it gets just a bit easier as this shampoo doesn't foam as much as normal shampoos. We love it when he is all clean and poofy! Looks like it is gentle on his skin as well.My poor furbabies are still scratching so not sure if it takes a long time to take effect but time will tell.13/04/2018, By TraceyMy poor furbabies are still scratching so not sure if it takes a long time to take effect but time will tell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.