- Lavender Oil provides excellent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities
- Tea Tree Oil contains a variety of antiviral, antifungal, and antiseptic benefits
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oils cool and relieve irritated skin
- Niaouli Oil aids to ease discomfort from irritated skin and itchiness associated with insect bites
- Cleans safely and thoroughly
- Leaves your best friend’s coat soft, plush, beautifully clean, and smelling naturally fresh for days
- Made of carefully sourced high quality 100% natural ingredients
- pH value is formulated specifically for pets (pH7)
- Paraben, Sulphate, and Soap free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications
- Safe for use on dogs, horses and humans.
- For use on dogs. Wet the hair with warm water. Apply shampoo to the dog’s wet fur. Rub in briskly and praise vigorously! Leave the lather to stand for some minutes to allow the natural ingredients to take effect. Rinse well and repeat if necessary.
- Once your four-legged friend’s body is all done, use a sponge to clean their head.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears!! Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes.
- Store in a dark, cool place.
Aqua, Renewable coconut-based cleanser, Renewable coconut-based conditioner, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Capric Triglyceride), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Smithii), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Niaouli Oil (Melaleuca viridiflora), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Xanthan Gum, Citric acid, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert Approved)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this productMy poor furbabies are still scratching so not sure if it takes a long time to take effect but time will tell.13/04/2018, By TraceyMy poor furbabies are still scratching so not sure if it takes a long time to take effect but time will tell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.