- Aloe Vera works to soothe irritated skin
- Tea Tree Oil contains a variety of antiviral, antifungal, and antiseptic benefits
- Neem Oil is one of the most powerful antifungal agents available in nature
- Essential Oils act to cool and relieve skin upon contact
- Pleasant herbal smell
- Made of carefully sourced high quality 100% natural ingredients
- Free of alcohol and any nasty ingredients
- Shake well!
- Simple spray between the fur right on to the irritated skin (avoiding eye and mouth areas). Massage in gently.
- May be applied several times a day to soothe irritations. Repeat daily as needed for desired results.
- Rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes.
- Store in a dark, cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Calendula Oil Infused (Calendula officinalis Extract), Neem Oil (Melia azadirachta), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut based cleaning agents, Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Smithii), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Tea Tree Oil (0.2% Melaleuca alternifolia) Niaouli Oil (Melaleuca viridiflora), Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus atlantica Bark), Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Preservatives (Ecocert Approved)
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product16/06/2019, By NicoleStill on the fence... sometimes I feel like i notice a positive difference in scratching, but then I use it again and find they scratch more. Overall ok but not entirely sure I'd buy again.04/06/2019, By Aretha PriscillahI love this product, works very well for my Yorkies skin. She sleeps better!!!01/03/2019, By MelissaHands down theeee best product ever.
Happy doggy all the way.08/10/2018, By SunéOur older dog's skin itches a lot because it is very dry. This helps a lot when I spray him with this.12/05/2018, By ElineIt looks if it calms down the itching and also hasn’t that potent vapours of the usual cortisone spray which my dog hates.11/05/2018, By LizeI’ve been using product almost a week - can definitely see a change.23/03/2018, By LorindaUsed this on very red and itchy patches on our Spaniel last night and this morning rash was gone.....really impressed with this product as the only other product which has helped to date is a cortisone spray which thankfully I don't have to use anymore !14/03/2018, By ZukiswaEffect not that good22/01/2018, By JoannaGot this last week and tried it on my 7 year old Yorkie that suffers terribly from itching and I must say it calmed her quite a lot. So far I'm happy with this product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.