- Small & round, grow in clusters
- Juicy & full of flavour
- Great source of vitamins A & C
- So easy to grow!
- Best season for sowing: Spring, Summer
- Light needed: Full sun
- Harvest: 9-11 weeks
- Supply: 1 slab = 16 month supply with average use (4 people)
- Companion planting: You can grow your tomatoes with asparagus, beans, celery, mint, basil, garlic, lettuce, onions, peppers or carrots
Key benefits of the SOW Delicious seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Retains more water than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- Heirlooms produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
Your SOW Delicious seed slab includes easy-to-follow planting instructions.
Recipe for Marinated Cherry Tomato Salad
- 4 cups red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp dried parsley
- 1tsp dried basil
- 1tsp dried oregano
- ½tsp salt
- 1½tsp sugar
- Mix the oil, apple cider vinegar, herbs, salt & sugar together in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the tomatoes in a serving dish; stir gently to coat them completely.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Stir again before serving.
- Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed.
- Snap off your "chocolate" blocks. Space them as shown on the side of the box.
- Bury just below the soil surface, cover and water every 3 - 4 days until seedlings peep out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.