- This salt is absolutely pure, naturally crystal white salt as it has been traded ounce for ounce for gold from 8000 years ago.
- Unprocessed, exactly as nature intended - we have not added iodine, anti-clumping agents or preservatives and have not processed, washed or refined this gourmet salt.
- From its rich underground source, Oryx salt has a high mineral and trace elements content in the right proportion for your body to utilise and absorb for optimal functioning, vitality and health of the body.
- Sustainable harvesting process: Three underground streams converge in an ancient underground lake, from which the brine is pumped up, laid on the pan in the hot African sun, under the stars and moon till sun-dried. The salt is then harvested and packed in bags. This process is not depleting the natural source and is continually renewable and sustainable.
- The Dwyka rock formations over which the streams flow and from where the Sodium Chloride (NaCl) & the minerals and trace elements leach, are geoscientifically tested between 250-300 million years old.
- The ancient underground lake is situated in the Kalahari desert basin of 2.5 million km in a region that has never been inhabited or used for industry and is therefore as pollution-free as one can get.
- Oryx desert salt has a unique and exceptional taste, which enhances and enriches the flavour of your food.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Oryx Desert Salt (Fine and coarse)
14 Oct, 2014, By Marian
Very happy with the Oryx coarse as well as the fine salts. Highly recommended.