The Hopefield Herbs Bath Salts are an aid for some of the various challenges we face as human beings. Formulated to be absorbed through your skin; the fragrance of the Bath Salts is strong when smelled from the bottle, but subtle once added to your bath. Self-awareness is required from you to notice whether the Bath Salts made a difference. It is not so much how you feel during bathing, but how you feel the next day.
- Magnesium - a powerful natural tranquilizer, known as the anti-stress mineral – it works to relieve tension, lower blood pressure and alleviate the symptoms of stress, preventing your body from getting worn out and becoming vulnerable to disease. Aside from being a potent stress-buster and mood-booster, magnesium also has a great range of benefits for your physical wellbeing
- Finely milled Sage - energizing, cleansing, healing, protective.
- Finely milled Rosemary - clarifying, invigorating.
- Finely milled Lavender - balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing, healing.
- Finely milled Pine Needles - refreshing, invigorating.
This product should not be used as a substitute for qualified medical care or intervention.
Add 3 heaped tablespoons to your bath water. Soak for a minimum of 3 minutes before using soap/body wash. For best results, use for 4 consecutive days.
Unrefined sea salt, magnesium sulfate, finely milled wild sage leaves (salvia lanceolata), finely milled wild rosemary leaves (eriocephalus africanus), finely milled lavender leaves (lavendula angustifolia), finely milled pine needles (pinus radiate), essential oil of orange bigarde (citrus bigarde).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Awesome Bath salts
18 Mar, 2017, By Eugene
Ive used this product 2 or 3 times thusfar. The smell is excellent (the Sage, Rosemary Lavender definitely comes through)
The salts melt into the water and smell lasts even after your done bathing for an hour.
I use 2 teaspoons of the salts with a medium filled bath. This bottle should last at least 10 or 12 bathings.
PS. Your skin will also have a nice perfumed smell afterwards. Nice clean smell