Good Health Organic Magnesium Boost – 60 tablets
- A high strength formula using organic magnesium sources free of magnesium-oxide for superior absorption
- Required for over 300 functions in the body - Vital for health but is easily depleted during times of high stress and modern living
- Supports physical performance during intense exercise
- Important for the maintenance of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system and energy production, cardiovascular health and bone health
- Aids the relaxation of muscles by relaxing the muscle fibres that contract, and competes with calcium at receptor binding sites inhibiting muscle contraction therefore reducing cramps and spasms.
- Has a calming and relaxing effect helping to ease both physical and emotional tension
- Contains NO artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring or sweeteners.
- No gluten, yeast, wheat or lactose
Did you Know? Chocolate cravings often indicate a lack of magnesium – as true cacao is naturally rich in this essential nutrient
Many factors reduce the absorption of magnesium such as other minerals, low stomach acid, as well as increased depletion through intensive exercise, chronic stress and poor eating habits.
Low magnesium levels can lead to fatigue, anxiety, muscular tension and cramps, poor sleep, and cardiovascular dysfunction. Low blood serum levels of magnesium are usually first indicated with either muscular cramps or spasms or an eyelid twitch.
Increased levels of magnesium are required during stress and for those who exercise frequently such as athletes because it is involved in muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Nervous tension and anxiety
- Night cramps and Restless legs
- Nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Tight muscles
- Pre-menstrual cramps and period pain
- Migraine & menstrual headaches
- Cardiovascular health – all heart conditions
- Depression, apathy and melancholy
- ADHD and Autism disorders
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Chocolate cravings
Adults take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised. • Best taken in the evening but can be taken at any time of day.
- High doses may cause diarrhoea (this dose will vary from person to person)
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Active (per tablet): TOTAL Organic Elemental Magnesium 220mg
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 160mg
- Magnesium Citrate 40mg
- Magnesium Aspartate 20mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 30mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 100IU
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.