- Gingko Biloba is a very valuable herbal treatment for managing circulatory-related disorders
- It treats the results of sluggish blood flow to the brain, such as poor concentration, memory loss and forgetfulness
- It targets age-related circulation problems such as short-term memory loss, Alzheimer’s, arteriosclerosis, cerebral hypoxia, strokes, hypertension, hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus, macular degeneration and Parkinson’s
- It can be used to alleviate altitude sickness
- Other problems related to poor circulation are: hearing loss and tinnitus, asthma and eczema.
- Supports the function of the heart and kidneys
- In also eases cramps in the legs due to bad circulation, and Raynauld’s, which is a condition of numbness that usually affects finger and toes, caused by stress and coldness
- 100% pure full potency herbal powder with no additives or fillers
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Before taking this medicine for arteriosclerosis, hearing loss or tinnitus, eczema and heart or kidney disorders, please ensure that a practitioner has diagnosed the condition.
Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussion with your medical practitioner.
Should poor concentration not improve within 8 weeks, please consult your practitioner. Should asthma not improve within 2 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use together with anti-coagulant and anti-platelet medicine. Discontinue use 3 days before surgery.
Side-effects and special precautions: Allergic skin reactions in sensitive persons. Mild gastro-intestinal complaints, and/or palpitations in sensitive persons.
Do not use with Warfarin in case of cerebro-vascular disease except under medical supervision. Should be discontinued 3 days before surgery.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment:
Stems and leaves contain the neurotoxin 4-0-methylpyroxidine. This toxin has been measured at levels of 42µg/g fresh weight of stems. Whereas the highest weight measured in medicinal preparations tested were 60µg in contrast with an acute toxic dose that was measured at 11mg/kg in guinea pigs. Can cause vitamin B6 deficiency symptoms.
Contra-indications: Not to be used by persons with bleeding disorders.
Drug Interaction: Anti-coagulant medication, warfarin, Ticlopidine and Aspirin.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
60 veggie caps each containing Ginkgo biloba powder 370mg.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.