Fast acting Immune Booster to strengthen your body against disease. Boost Immune Functioning (For AIDS, TB, Hepatitis and Cancer sufferers especially.)
Immunity Plus Benefits:
- Assists recovery and convalescence from illness
- Boosts energy when feeling run-down & listless
- Prevents premature degeneration of body cells
- Attains optimal immune functioning to fight against disease, colds and 'flu
- Assists in the treatment of AIDS, TB, Cancer, ME and other immune compromised illnesses
- ImmunityPlus also includes a liver tonic to help the body to eliminate toxins and to function optimally. It is therefore also a useful overall tonic for the body.
The Healing Ingredients
- Echinacea purpurea has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients for it’s immune boosting properties and source of rich antioxidants This Native American herb has become famous for its antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties and is an excellent immune system tonic. Echinacea boosts the body’s immunity by stimulating production of immune cells. Oral preparations of this herb are most frequently used for upper respiratory infections and colds - numerous clinical studies have been conducted on this herb with multiple positive studies published to date.
- Hypoxis Rooperi (extract of African Potato) Hypoxis contains phytosterols and Sterolins, which help to modulate the effect of the immune system and enhance its performance. It is traditionally used as a convalescent and as a strengthening tonic in the treatment of 'wasting diseases' like TB, AIDS and cancer.
- Agothosma betulina (buchu) is a urinary antiseptic and possesses diuretic properties. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of South Africa for many centuries and can assist the body to rid itself of toxins by stimulating the secretion of retained water.
- Mentha piperita, also known as 'inxina', is a calmative and analgesic herb which aids digestion, prevents nausea and vomiting and promotes the flow of bile.
- Solidago virgaurea acts as an anti-inflammatory and prevents the build-up of mucous.
- Viscum album enhances the immune stimulating properties of the other ingredients in this remedy and also acts as diuretic, stimulant and vasodilator, strengthening capillary walls, reducing inflammation and encouraging repair of damaged cells.
- Crataegus oxycanthoides, sometimes known as 'Doringappel' in Afrikaans (Dutch), has powerful antioxidant properties and improves circulation.
- Schizandra sinesis is a powerful native remedy of China. Scientific research supports its effectiveness in the treatment of Hepatitis and in the regeneration of liver tissue damaged by viral hepatitis and alcohol. Schizandra is also used during chemotherapy to boost energy levels and to protect against toxins and cell damage.
- Astralagus membranaceus is another potent Chinese remedy, also called 'huang qi', and has a variety of benefits as a convalescent and rejuvenating tonic and is also useful in the treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Olea europea (extract of olive leaf) contains a compound called oleuropein acid, which is effective against numerous viruses, bacteria and fungi. It has been used in the treatment of people with viral illnesses such as Epstein-Barr disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Herpes and AIDS.
- Propolis – This bee product has been studied for its ability to support the immune system.
Take 10 to 15 drops in a little water three times daily.
ImmunityPlus should not be used if there is any known allergy to bees or to substances containing honey or bee products.
Active ingredients: Echinacea purpurea, Hypoxis ruperii, Agathosma betulina, Mentha piperita, Solidago virgaurea, Viscum album, Cratageous oxycanthoides, Schizandra sinensis, Astralagus membranaceous, Olea europea, Propolis. Inactive ingredient: Ethanol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.