500g of Entice Rice Milk Powder
- Keeps in the fridge for 3 days after reconstitution
- Dairy Free and Lactose free
- Contains prebiotics and calcium
- Feint sweetness with vanilla notes, quite neutral taste
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Wheat and gluten free
Health Benefits of Rice flour
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Blend Rice Milk Powder with water -first a small amount of warm water, mix vigorously, and top up with cold water. Enjoy the smooth milk substitute.
Maltodextrin, Rice Flour, RSPO certified Palm Oil, Fructose, Pre-biotic: Fructo – Oligosaccharides, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Emulsifier, Calcium Lactate, Vanilla Flavour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Won buy this again.
04 Jan, 2017, By Kristine
I tried this because did not get Natures Choice rice milk powder at that time when needed.
I usually make custard with rice milk and this just did not work for me.Natures choice Rice milk powder is far more better consistency and taste than this.
07 Nov, 2016, By Diane
I won buy this again, thought Id try it as an alternative to the Health Connection Rice milk that I usually buy as it was slightly lower in cost. However, it is not nearly as good, and taste not great.
Not for me sadly
25 Oct, 2016, By Laura
Unfortunately won buy this again. It doesn taste like the boxed rice milk Ive had (which I prefer). It is a very weird consistency, has lots of bits floating in it and is very watery. Think I will rather stick to the soy milk powder I have used.
Healthy, yummy and smells like marshmallows!!
17 Jul, 2016, By Sindy
Im lactose intolerant and don enjoy the taste of dairy milk. Im so thankful to FTN for stocking this product. Love it in my cereal and protein powder.