- Gentle on the delicate eye area
- Minimises the risk of allergies and irritation
- Certified natural by NATRUE
- No artificial fragrances or dyes
- No parabens, petroleum or synthetic preservatives
The key ingredients in this mascara formula are ideal for sensitive eyes and skin:
- Eyebright is a plant traditionally used to treat eye infections and soothe inflammation
- Neem leaf strengthens the keratin of the lashes, promoting stronger, fuller growth
- Black tea extract is rich in antioxidants; nourishes the lashes and calms inflammation of the sensitive eye area
- Rose wax and jojoba wax protect the fine, delicate lash hairs
Water (aqua), alcohol, sorbitol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, melia azadirachta leaf extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, hectorite, hydrogenated jojoba oil, beeswax (cera alba), rosa damascena flower wax, fragrance (parfum), citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, xanthan gum, lysolecithin, maltodextrin, silica, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007)
*Component of natural essential oils
A note on Titanium Dioxide: The titanium dioxide in Dr. Hauschka products is obtained from illmenite (naturally occurring rock). Titanium dioxide is a pigment with high opacity and recognised for its excellent skin compatibility. It is used in the decorative cosmetics as an opaque colour pigment, and is not present in a nano-sized form.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
A bit disappointed
21 May, 2015, By Resend
A bit disappointed about the Dr Hauska mascara that maked hardly any difference to the lashes compared to the price