Delizum carrot juice with orange is a new, healthy and delicious way to quench your thirst.
- 62% carrot, 36% orange
- Bottled in vacuum-sealed glass, shelf life: 3 years
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No artificial sweeteners or processed sugars
- Shake before drinking; refrigerate after opening
Key benefits of carrot juice:
- Antioxidant: Fights free radical damage, boosts the immune system
- Alkalising: Helps to balance blood acidity
- Cleansing: Detoxes the blood & liver, giving you a healthy glow from the inside out
- Heart health: Carotenoids lower LDL cholesterol levels, helping to protect your heart from disease
- Eye health: Beta Carotene (converted to vitamin A by the liver) protects retinal health & inhibits cataract formation
- Healthy cholesterol: Carrots contain pectin, which helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Anti-inflammatory: Helps to combat inflammatory conditions like arthritis, rheumatism & gout
- Diuretic: Helps to eliminate excess fluids & combat water retention
Did You Know? The molecules found in carrots are amazingly similar to human haemoglobin molecules! That makes carrots a great blood-building food.
Carrots have even been linked to protection against certain cancers:
- Falcarinol is a natural fatty alcohol found in growing carrots, which protects the plants against fungal diseases
- More recently, research has shown that falcarinol can help prevent the development of certain types of cancer; including lung, breast, prostate & colon cancer!
Orange and carrot juice made from organic orange concentrate and organic carrot concentrate and purée
Nutritional information (per 110g serving):
- Energy: 45kcal
- Proteins: 0.28g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fat: <0.1g
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Tasty and good
28 Aug, 2016, By Anton
This tastes really good and is good for you too!