This handmade unisex soap makes a great gift for dad’s birthday or Father’s Day – and good news for moms too, it won’t stain your towels!
- 100% natural, handmade and hand-cut
- No preservatives, petroleum, dyes or artificial fragrances
- Fresh, natural unisex fragrance (like licorice)
- Ideal for those with an active lifestyle
- Masks the human scent; great for safaris and game-spotting
- Beneficial for oily, acne-prone skin and blackheads
- Produces a rich white foamy lather; won’t stain white or light towels
- Being 66% olive oil means this is also a castile soap
- Wrapped in a recycled paper cigar band, printed with ingredients list and a100% natural seal
- Hygienically protected in biodegradable cellophane packaging (made from bamboo)
Here’s how the ingredients in Angelfactory black soap work:
- Activated charcoal absorbs toxins and odours, giving skin a deep cleanse
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral; a great remedy for blemishes
- Aniseed oil is antiseptic, with a really pleasant licorice scent
- Lavender is antiseptic, soothing and refreshing
- Olive oil and coconut oil moisturise and condition the skin
Angelfactory is a local brand of ultra-pure soaps crafted by hand using only natural ingredients. Each soap, made using a time-honoured recipe, has special benefits for the health of your skin.
Please Note: Because this is a natural product, its weight, shape and colour may vary slightly.
Extra virgin olive oil (66%), organic castor oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, lye and spring water, organic pharmaceutical grade activated charcoal. Essential oils: lavender, aniseed, tea tree.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Smell is heavenly but does not last..
02 Nov, 2016, By HELGA
The smell of this soap is heavenly... Unfortunately my soap only lasted 5 days... it also makes the soap dish slimy and black... I will not order it again.
Great value for money
20 Oct, 2016, By Benita
I think that this is a good product - washes grime and makeup easily and quickly. It lasts long, making it an economical buy. They only thing that I don like about it is the gooeyness (sp), but for the most part I am happy with my purchase!
Will order again
20 Jul, 2016, By Lauren
Love the soap! Use it on my body as well as my face. Not a big fan of the liquorice smell but will get it again regardless!
12 May, 2016, By Shelley
As most things available on this holistic site, its just so pure. No nasties added. Love it!
28 Apr, 2016, By Cristina
loved the product, but was a bit sad at how quickly it dissolved. Left slimy black chunks all over bath and loofa
otherwise really great product!!!!
27 Aug, 2015, By Aneke
Really outstanding product, so glad I purchased this on a whim. Id been worried that my natural deodorant wasn working as well lately, and unbelievably this soap sorts out any odour (and it lasts all day long,even with excercising). I don understand how it works but its fantastic, and I don even like the smell of liquorice! The scent doesn stay on your skin after drying, and it cleanses really well.
24 Jul, 2015, By Nazeema
This soap is amazing!! My son has eczema and I have to be careful about what I use. This soap has improved his skin condition significantly. For myself, it has proven to be a life saver, as I am currently going the natural route, which has meant excessive sweating due to detoxing. I can confidently say that it has eliminated the odor. Do yourself a favour and try it :)
17 Jun, 2015, By Melissa
This soap is amazing and really removes the all day smell. I like that it smells great in the shower but smells odourless afterwards. It allows your deo and cream scents to stand out. I really highly recommend this soap.
Perfect Gift for Dad
09 Jun, 2015, By Julia
This soap was one of the Christmas presents I gave my Dad last year, and he like it so much he has asked for more for Fathers Day! It has just lasted and lasted, he loves the feel of it on his skin and also really likes the natural anise scent.
23 Jan, 2015, By Talitha
Love the smell. Lasts longer that the other soaps available. My husband uses the product and he loves the soap as well.
Angelfactory Black Active Safari Soap
18 Aug, 2014, By Glenys
Love this soap and the licorice smell! Bought it as a treat for myself as it is a bit pricey but very nice soap.