Did You Know? Your liver is your body’s largest and most metabolically complex internal organ, performing more than 500 different functions! These include neutralising toxins, manufacturing proteins and controlling blood sugar levels.
The ingredients in Amorganic Love Your Liver work to keep this vital organ functioning at its peak:
- Milk thistle: Contains the active component silymarin, which helps to detoxify the liver while improving blood sugar & cholesterol levels. Also increases the production of Glutathione, a potent detoxifying agent in the liver.
- Taraxacum/ Dandelion: A bitter herb that promotes bile production, helping to stimulate sluggish liver function. A tonic for the liver and gallbladder. Dandelion also has a mild laxative effect, combating bloating, flatulence and constipation.
- Phyllanthus Niruri: An Ayurvedic herb that helps promote liver and kidney health. Eases inflammation and helps to dissolve stones in the kidneys.
- Schisandra: An adaptogen that relieves stress and fatigue, protects the liver against damage from toxins.
- Curcumin: A potent antioxidant found in turmeric spice. Anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, and helps to improve Glutathione production in the liver and kidneys.
- Eclipta Alba: In Ayurveda, this herb helps to boost Glutathione production and protect the liver.
- Adults: 3 or 4 capsules before a meal, or 6 capsules before alcohol consumption.
- If you are on medication, consult your doctor before starting the supplement.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Eclipta Alba (5:1 extract): 170mg
- Milk Thistle (80% silymarin): 82mg
- Taraxacum (8:1 extract): 82mg
- Phyllanthus Niruri (10:1 extract) :82mg
- Schisandra (5% Shizandrin): 82mg
- Curcumin (95%): 82mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.