While ordinary glucosamine supplements are derived from animal products (ie shellfish), Viridian uses an innovative 100% vegan-friendly, Kosher form of glucosamine derived from a species of mushroom (Aspergillus Niger). This is a highly active form of glucosamine (at least 83%).
Taking a glucosamine supplement regularly can help with relief from:
- Osteoarthritis, which affects the body’s weight-bearing joints and the hand joints
- Sports injuries, such as pulled ligaments and damaged cartilage
- Joint pain and inflammation
Did you know? Glucosamine is a natural anti-inflammatory that your body produces using glucose, nitrogen and hydrogen; this simple but amazingly useful substance is absorbed by your joint tissues, where it helps to build and repair connective tissue: joints, ligaments and cartilage. By supplementing your body’s natural levels of glucosamine, you can help keep these tissues healthy and strong.
Viridian’s glucosamine complex capsules are made with organic ingredients; they are non-irradiated and free of gluten, with no added salt, sugar, lactose, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourants. Not tested on animals.
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules daily at mealtimes, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Please Note: Symptomatic relief can take up to 12 weeks to become apparent.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Not intended as a substitute for a balanced diet.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Glucosamine HCL (vegan) 700mg
- MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) 125mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.