- Sustainable wooden spoons assortment
- Suitable for use with non-stick pots and pans
- Bamboo is more sustainable than pine wood
- Free from BPAs and teflon
- Won’t rust or melt
- Super lightweight
- 100% plastic-free
- Can be composted at the end of their lifespan
- Bagged in hessian pouch
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly after use.
- Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not place bamboo kitchen utensils set in the dishwasher.
- Polish regularly with food grade vegetable oil to keep your bamboo kitchen utensils strong.
- Set Includes: 1 x Square Spoon, 1 x Slotted Square Spoon, 1 x Long Round Spoon, 1 x Small Round Spoon.
Country of Origin:
- Designed in South Africa, Manufactured in The People’s Republic Of China.
1 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/01/2021, By ChristineThe image makes them seem bigger than they are and they are not very strong quality. Not worth the expensive price tag. I have found the same set at the crazy store for R55 and there's no plastic packaging which would have been a better buy.
Missed opportunity as supporting local would always be my first port of call. Wishing I could return it to be honest.23/12/2020, By ElizabethHandles aren't very long, so not that useful in a very hot cast iron or carbon steel pan. I am not sure these utensils will last for years.17/01/2020, By SupportGreat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.