- Soft, sustainable toilet tissue (one ply) made from sugar cane
- Certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- All of the softness and all of the strength
- Free from BPA, doxines, dyes and inks
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF)
- Paper wrapped rolls
- 100% recycled inner roll
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Double-Down on Sustainability!
- Experts estimate that the total energy cost of producing sugar cane paper is roughly 12% to 18% that of wood pulp paper. One fifth of the energy use, one fifth of the carbon emissions!
Our Waste-free Packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s Sweet Sheets are wrapped in recyclable paper and printed using water-based inks.
- Store in a dry place.
- Sheets: 500 Single-Ply Sweet Sheets
- Sheet Dimensions: 110 mm x 100 mm
- Sugar Cane Bagasse (65%), FSC Certified Wood Pulp (35%).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
13 out of 15 people would recommend this product19/06/2020, By AmyI prefer the 2 ply option of these.
I found these a bit rough for me.09/06/2020, By GoodnessDoesn't crumple01/06/2020, By CelestéI wouldn't say it's as soft on the cheeks as the normal 2 ply ones I used to buy in plastic at Checkers LOL. But I'm willing to adapt (give up a tiny bit of luxury and comfort) for the sake of our beautiful planet. If we want to do our part, we simply have to make sacrifices.28/05/2020, By RockGood buy08/05/2020, By RealLike the fact that the paper is coming from sugarcane28/04/2020, By HappyNice and neat04/04/2020, By BlueExcellent product04/04/2020, By BlueGood quality31/03/2020, By WinnerNice and solid30/01/2020, By CarzélI accidentally chose the single ply but was VERY happy with the product. Not as fragile as other single ply toiletpapers. Very impressed!14/01/2020, By SupportTop stuff04/11/2019, By FranThinner and harder than the product you can find on the shelves... But of course, we bought this because it is a GREEN product...04/11/2019, By ElkieI also found them to be superior to normal single ply and so happy to find something so necessary to be completely sustainable.02/11/2019, By PamelaVery happy with these. They are thin, but strong. Didn’t find them hard and they didn’t disintegrate at all like some single ply’s do. The sustainability is a definite bonus.23/10/2019, By RianaI compared it with an "ordinary" 1-ply roll that I had in my house. I found the sheets to be slightly harder, and quite a bit thinner, compared to the other. It may be more eco-friendly, but being harder, thinner and much more expensive, I won't buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.