- Made with natural Camel Milk
- Rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids as well as vitamins A, C and E
- Full of antioxidants - which can brighten and tighten skin
- For use morning and night
- Easily absorbed, non-greasy
- Help to intensely nourish and moisturise your skin
- Ideal for most skin types
- Not for vegans
- Free of parabens, sulphates, and other nasties
- Contains Glycerin from Olive Oil
- Added with RSPO certified Palm Oil
- Held in soil biodegradable and industrial compostable jute bag
- Suitable for all genders and young children
- Apply on hands or directly to the face.
- Spread evenly.
- Recommended after washing face with facial cleanser.
- Please avoid contact with eyes. Should contact with eyes happen, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Nett Volume: 50ml
- Aqua, Camel Milk, Olea Europea (olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Tocopherol, Xantham Gum, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, *D-Limonene, *Citral.
- *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- Persons highly sensitive to listed ingredients
- Little jute bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Dubai, UAE.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product23/08/2023, By LisLovely face cream. Didn't break my reactive skin out and was easy to apply. Very lightweight and not oily at all, sunk in. Not for very dry skin, but I love it for something lightweight. This would be excellent as a body cream! In a bigger bottle...I would recommend this to anyone that's ready for their skin to level up. The black charcoal soap and the moisturizer have removed the blemishes on my face. I love it!06/07/2023, By kutloanoI am using the black charcoal soap and the moisturizer, they both work wonders. It has helped me with removing blemishes on my face and my skin is glowing.24/06/2023, By MayDanThis cream works wonders! I always struggle looking for a perfect product that will work well with my senstive skin. Having a dry, oily and acne prone skin has been my problem for years! I tried a sample of this face cream that was recommended by my good friend and was amazed at how well my skin reacted. This face cream is a must have because of its own natural ingridients that will not harm your senstive skin and perfect for all skin types.
Worth every penny spent!
24/04/2023, By TamaraI always ask family to bring this back from Dubai for me, so it's great to be able to get it in SA now.
This cream is my winter go-to in Jhb, when nothing else seems to work in the dry air. It's rich and luxurious without being oily, and it smells amazing too.
Also great for travelling when the airconditioning on planes or in hotels dries out my skin.12/04/2023, By AshleighI am thrilled that this product has become available locally, I would have to get it in bulk when I traveled or ask family to bring it over on visits. I have been using this line of products for a good many years now and have found nothing that has helped sort out and manage my problem skin like these products do. This face cream spreads nicely, so the bottle lasts a long time and leaves my skin glowing so much that I always use a little before an evening out. Absolutely love this product!05/04/2023, By AshI absolutely love this cream!! I am so happy it has become available locally. I have been using this line of products for years now and have found nothing that has sorted out and managed my problem skin like these soaps and creams have. This face cream in particular is divine, I don't even have to use it every day to get a fresh and hydrated glow. Whenever I use it people comment on how my skin glows, so I like to put on a little before an evening out. It is well worth the price because you only need a small amount that spreads nicely all over the face, neck, and décolletage, so it lasts a while. Sometimes you have to shake the bottle a bit for the first use as the ingredients may separate a little, but the consistency is perfect after that.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.