- Pure castile soap bar made from 100% natural ingredients
- Formulated for baby’s sensitive skin
- Ultra-gentle, soft and creamy lather
- No artificial ingredients
- Triclosan free
- 100% biodegradable packaging
- Free from animal ingredients
- Made with responsibly sourced palm oil
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Use it to clean yourself in the bath or shower.
- Perfect for handwashing at the basin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store on a well drained surface such as a soap tray.
- Nett Weight: 140 g.
- Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
- *CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS*
- **None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
- The Palm oil used in these soaps are certified that no rainforest habitat or wildlife is harmed. Certified under IMO's "Fair for Life" program, the most rigorous fair trade and sustainable certification in the world.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product02/02/2021, By KarinSecond purchase, have noticed it uses up very fast02/02/2021, By KarinGreat soap, the whole family loves it31/10/2020, By AriAwesome06/10/2020, By LinkyLovely creamy soap for my baby and toddlers sensitive skin.29/09/2020, By Jennathis is my favourite soap for the whole family11/09/2020, By ZaneleBest soap for my skin. Super sensitive. A bit on the drying side but I fix that by going in with dove body wash to get some moisture.23/08/2020, By LTIt is indeed unscented and cleans well17/04/2020, By SherlzSuch a good soap and gentle enough to use ALL OVER.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.