- A natural & healthy way to increase your protein intake
- Made from superfoods, superherbs & natural sweeteners
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- High in protein
- Easily digestible & safe sources of protein from hemp seeds & brown rice
- Contains BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids)
- Free from sugar & pea protein
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Ingredient Spotlight: Cacao Powder has a bitter chocolate flavour. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) is a suitable way in which to assess the antioxidant value of a product. The antioxidant value of unsweetened cocoa powder described in ORAC units is: 55,653 μ mol TE/100g (this may be said to be a high antioxidant value).
- Blend 35 g of the mix with 250 ml water or milk alternative
- Add bananas, nuts & dates/honey
- Use the Protein Superfood Mix to make a protein packed smoothie, use it as a workout supplement or as a meal replacement
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did You Know? This Protein Superfood Mix comes with a free electronic recipe book
- Nett weight: 500 g
Please Note: Recommended serving size is 35g which amounts to 15 g of protein per serving
- Hemp Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Cacao Powder, Mesquite, Lucuma, Chia, Maca, Hemp Seeds, Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Monk Fruit Extract, Rock Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1498
- Protein (g): 44
- Carbohydrate (g): 45,1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3,6
- Total Fat (g): 10,9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1,5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 22
- Sodium (mg): 239
Allergens: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts & seeds
- Aluminum tub
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.