- Quick, and convenient powdered barleygrass
- Supports the lymphatic system to expel toxins
- Stimulates the production of stomach acid to enhance metabolism
- Contains unique protein P4D1
- 60% fibre to stabilize blood sugar levels
- 10% complete protein, with all 19 amino acids
- Contains over 90 minerals
- Source of superoxide dismutase
- No additives, or fillers
- Packed in 100% biodegradable materials
- CERES certified organic
- Sustainably grown
- Add to superfoods drinks, fresh vegetable juices, and smoothies.
Recommended Daily Amount:
- Start with 1 level teaspoon, and build up to 1 tablespoon.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 grams
- 100% Organic Barleygrass Powder.
Please Note: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts & seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1036
- Protein (g): 8,8
- Carbohydrates (g): 22
- of which Total Sugar (g): 8,1
- Total Fat (g): 0,4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 61,5
- Total Sodium (mg): 108
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product26/01/2021, By Thabitha5/503/08/2020, By CatherineSlight bitter taste, great to use in smoothies and juices!19/07/2020, By BronGreat flavour. It doesn’t have the slightly bitter taste of some brands.04/05/2020, By ABig fan of this product22/10/2019, By AENReally enjoying this in smoothies29/07/2019, By MarietjieFirst time buyer of Barley Grass for health reasons, therefore I don't have another product to compare it with. For me it is convenient Made myself a mix with all the "green powders" and I can feel it working from deep inside.14/06/2019, By greenandleanthis is a very disappointing product. Bought it to cut costs on my usual Barleygrass a month ago. I bought another brand's wheatgrass powder two days ago and immediately feel the burst of energy I associate with green powders. Avoid
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.