- A natural way to increase your protein intake
- Made from superfoods, superherbs & natural sweeteners
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- High in protein
- Easily digestible & safe sources of protein from hemp seeds & brown rice
- Contains BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids)
- Free from sugar & pea protein
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Blend 35 g of the mix with 250 ml water or milk alternative.
- Add bananas, nuts & dates or honey.
- Use the Protein Superfood Mix to make a protein packed smoothie, use it as a workout supplement or as a meal replacement.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did You Know? This Protein Superfood Mix comes with a free electronic recipe book.
- Nett weight: 500 g
- Note: Recommended serving size is 35g which amounts to 15 g of protein per serving
- Hemp Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Mesquite, Lucuma, Chia, Maca, Hemp Seeds, Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Monk Fruit extract, Rock Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1498
- Protein (g): 43
- Carbohydrate (g): 51,6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7
- Total Fat (g): 12
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0,7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 17,8
- Sodium (mg): 230
Allergens: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts & seeds
- Tub is made from recycled pulp paper and Foodcan tinplate ends. The sticker is made from 130 gsm matt art paper.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product24/01/2021, By AndreaGreat12/01/2021, By Timmythe packaging says bio-degradable but is not even recyclable. The labels are matte laminated and the package itself is a combo of materials and can not be biodegraded.08/12/2020, By KateI love it16/11/2020, By AzraPerfect for shakes11/11/2020, By KiraIt's very useful in the bedroom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.