There’s just so much goodness in this all-natural hair treatment formula.
- Honey: Antiseptic and antifungal, honey has great cleansing properties. It’s also a powerful moisturiser for your locks, packed full of rejuvenating antioxidants.
- Beeswax: Hydrating and protective, helps to prevent dry, brittle hair and split ends.
- Coconut butter: The natural equivalent of a hot oil treatment! Coconut butter is full of easily absorbed nutrients, and ideal for taming frizzy hair.
- Rosemary oil: Dilates the hair follicles to stimulate faster, healthier hair growth. This herb also has great natural conditioning properties.
- Warm up 1Tbsp of hair treatment and apply to dry hair.
- Leave in for 30 minutes and wash out with a Simply Bee shampoo - apply the shampoo dry and rinse with warm water.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
Honey, cera alba (beeswax), coconut (cocos nucifera) butter, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/03/2017, By TamarIts been a week now and Ive been washing my hair everyday and the bees wax refuses to wash out. Ive tried a natural shampoo, a shampoo with sulphates in it, a bentonite clay hair mask and even dishwashing liquid. Ive probably damaged my hair with all the washing. I would not recommend this product to anyone this has truly been a nightmare.22/10/2015, By MeaganI have NEVER had anything worse on my hair i think i may have to cut it off after a episode with this stuff!!! I cant believe it! it WOULD NOT wash out at all! Ive had to basically strip my hair just to get it out, how is that a treatment!!! Here im sitting with my hair a mess on the verge of tears, all of you out there DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE! Steer clear of this rubbish!09/10/2015, By ChanellIt took 5 washes with 4 different shampoos to completely get all of this product out of my hair. I washed it twice the 1 day, in the hopes that maybe it will absorb or something, but my hair stayed very oily and heavy, it felt like I was walking around with very wet hair the whole time! I finally got it all out the next day with the further 3 washes with 3 shampoos. It felt like all the washing completely negated any effects I could have enjoyed from this mask. Maybe it is better suited to someone with very dry hair?30/06/2015, By LynnI have very dry frizzy curly hair, and nothing seems to tame it. This treatment definitely gave it the moisture it needed although I wasn sure how many times to shampoo after treatment, as I think the beeswax does make it feel sticky even after 3 washes. I then just left it and thought my hair would be oily thereafter, but this was so not the case. My dry highlighted hair looked nourished and my untreated hair underneath looked oily at first, but the oiliness disappeared as the day went on.
A great product for very dry hair. But not sure what it would have looked like without the 3 washes after treatment as I would have preferred not to give it such a harsh wash after. Perhaps I applied a little too much.03/06/2015, By RonelHi Ive tried many hair treatments before, but this one is really the best Ive tried. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky for a few days. It is a wonderful product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.