- Natural body scrub
- With sugar, honey & lavender
- Gently cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- No harsh irritants
- No SLS or parabens
- No plastic microbeads
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Made with local honey from sustainable beekeepers
- Not tested on animals
Did You Know? The bees in the Simply Bee hives are not used for commercial pollination, and no pollen harvesting or royal jelly harvesting is done. The hives are badger-friendly and the honey, beeswax and propolis are all sustainable and ethical.
- Apply a small amount to wet skin, using your fingertips.
- Massage gently into your skin & rinse thoroughly.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Honey, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Buds, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product16/12/2020, By ChristineWorks well, and smells lovely.11/12/2020, By TanyaIt's obviously a bit sticky but removes all the dry skin and leaves a lovely healthy sheen once rinsed off. It's great for the legs and smells delicious (just don't eat it)!09/12/2020, By Deri-AnneI would have preferred a cream/lotion base, as the dry product takes getting used to. But have only used it once so far and it did work well for the dry skin on my legs. I did have to put a lot of cream on afterwards but as an exfoliator, it did work and smelled lovely.03/11/2020, By noluntuIt was my first time using a sugar scrub and wasn't expecting the texture since I always use cream based scrubs. After getting over the texture, it works very well and smells great and left my skin moisturized. Great for my dry skin and soothing as well.17/10/2020, By NabeelahThis is the nicest scrub I have ever used!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.