- Facial cleanser with beeswax, propolis & rosewater
- Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin types
- Helps to reduce irritation & inflammation
- Helps to control breakouts & blemishes
- No SLS, parabens or phthalates
- No artificial additives
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
Please Note: All Simply Bee honey, propolis and beeswax is sourced from responsible beekeeping and badger-friendly hives.
- Massage the cleanser gently into your skin with your fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly or wipe with a warm cloth.
- For best results, follow with propolis serum & a natural moisturiser.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 200ml pump bottle
- Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Distillate) Flower Water / Rose Hydrosol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Propolis, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Allergens: Coconut (Nut) Oil.
A note on Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food. But why then do we allow it in our cosmetics? The amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics is much smaller than in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin. This preservative has been allowed by Ecocert; the Soil Association and BDIH. It has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. BUT there are reports circulating on the internet that warn against usage of the preservative even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to be in the loop. The choice is yours to make.
- Glass Bottle with Pump Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By KayIt didnt really do much for me. It just feels like a thick-ish hand cream and leaves my face with a film-y/oily feeling. I could probably use it as a hand cream haha14/10/2020, By EllaBought this for my son and daughter, and both say they love this cleanser. No stinging or irritation. Great product to get your teen into taking good care of their skin!25/08/2020, By SamanthaMy daughter has a very sensitive skin, I bought this cleanser instead of the gel and it is perfect for her skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.