- Helps to prevent chafing of your undercarriage during long rides
- Beeswax has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and helps to keep bacteria build-up at bay
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E and oleic fatty acids to keep skin soft and supple
- Propolis helps to speed up the skin’s natural healing process
- Vegetarian with beeswax and propolis
- Badger friendly
- Warm a generous amount between the palms of your hands and apply as needed
- Store in a cool place (<25°C) out of direct sunlight
- 125 ml
- Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Propolis
- Allergens: Almonds
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/04/2021, By ElizaOne f the best products I have used so far. I use it when my daughter gets an eczema flare-up. It's also great for cuticles and cracked heels. Does stain clothes a bit though.31/10/2020, By AriAwesome08/03/2020, By OrganicNo need to restrict it to cyclists01/02/2020, By LaurieI am not a cyclist, but I use this for my own nether regions as I have very dry skin due to menopause and cancer treatment. I also use it on stings and bites and minor burns. Works wonders. A bit runny, but I can put up with that. Always have it at home.30/05/2019, By SamanthaMy husband cycles to and from work every day, and a balm like this is essential. Other types of chamois cream on the market are very pricey, this one is really well priced. As for performance, it is really holding up well. He especially likes the tea tree oil. It is a bit runny, but other than that it is really doing well. I will put this in my basket again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.