- 100% biodegradable soap rest
- Prevents your natural soaps, and shampoo bars from soaking up moisture
- Helps your natural soaps, and shampoo bars to last longer
- Prevents soap scum from building up on your basins, showers, and bathtubs
- Surface-friendly, won’t scratch or scuff tiled, or porcelain surfaces
- Safe, and soft for hands, and nails
- Long-lasting, and durable
- Won’t rust, or splinter
- Suitable for home composting
- Place in your shower basket, bathtub soap dish, or wash basin.
- Rest your natural soap bars to prevent them from soaking too much moisture.
- Rinse under running water after use.
- Leave on the drying rack to air dry.
How To Finally Dispose Of Your Safix Soap Rests? (when the time comes)
- Cut them into pieces, and ‘plant’ them in your garden.
- Pop them into your bokashi, or compost heap.
- Use them as an all-natural fire lighter at your next braai.
Did you know? Coconut husk has natural antimicrobial properties which helps to prevent mould growing in your bathroom.
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 10 cm
- Nett Weight: 5 grams
- Coconut Fibers (Coir).
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product09/09/2019, By VanessaHave been using these for 3 months in my shower and next to the basin for soap bars. I like that the water drains away completely, which means the soap bars don't get slimey or dissolve sooner than they should. Will buy again.05/08/2019, By TiffanyI happened upon this while looking for plastic free products and so glad I did. I had to move my soap into the shower due to the gooey stuff created on the basis. This soap rest is just the bomb. Simple and natural. Love it.16/07/2019, By ClaudineSuper cool product, it really is the "bathroom accessory you didn’t know you needed" and i love that my soap is no longer slimy and gooey!20/06/2019, By DeeLove this! the bar does not fall all over the place and get slimy. Definitely makes the soap bars last longer it seems.03/06/2019, By AdeleSo far so good. No more slimy soap bar, no more scummy soap dish. Super easy to clean. I'll be buying for the rest of the family as well...20/05/2019, By TracIt looks super cool in the bathroom and definitely serves its purpose as a soap rest :)02/05/2019, By LalliIt does exactly what it says.
I recommend it to use with your natural soaps.09/04/2019, By TaniaI love the way this looks in my bathroom as well as how dry it keeps my soaps03/04/2019, By SusanKeeps soap from turning to mush in the shower and keeps the basin clean and scum free. Biodegradable and actually very pretty - triple win :)29/03/2019, By kThese are so useful! Keeps the soaps nice and dry and also allows you to keep your bars from melting away. Also, enviro friendly. Everyone should go for these instead of plastic!!! TOtally recommend!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.