- Wholefood flapjack mix
- Includes superfoods like maca & chia
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- 1 Pack makes 15 flapjacks
- Quick & easy to make - just add water
- To make 3 small flapjacks: Mix ⅓ cup (80ml) Outcast Pancake Mix with 100ml cold water or nut milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan to high heat. Add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Add the batter to the pan to make a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes. Watch for bubbles to form.
- Flip & cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- 250g (makes 15 flapjacks)
- Buckwheat, Chickpeas, Dates, Banana, Chia Seeds, Maca, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda.
- Kraft board with recyclable inner cellophane bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.