- Wholefood flapjack mix
- Includes superfoods like maca & chia
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- 1 Pack makes 15 flapjacks
- Quick & easy to make - just add water
- To make 3 small flapjacks: Mix ⅓ cup (80ml) Outcast Pancake Mix with 100ml cold water or nut milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan to high heat. Add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Add the batter to the pan to make a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes. Watch for bubbles to form.
- Flip & cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- 250g (makes 15 flapjacks)
- Buckwheat, Chickpeas, Dates, Banana, Chia Seeds, Maca, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda.
Nutitional Information: Per 100g
- Energy: 1362 KJ
- Protein: 15.7 g
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate: 48.1 g
- of which Total Sugar: 11.2 g
- Total Fat: 4.13 g
- of which Saturated Fat: 0.63 g
- Fibre: 15.6 g
- Total Sodium: 212 mg
- Kraft board with recyclable inner cellophane bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product25/05/2021, By LouIt takes some getting used to as they don't taste anything like your traditional flapjacks but they healthy and once you used to it, they actually go quite nice with fruit and something sweet on top. I like how you can make enough for one person at a time and not have to use the whole box at once15/05/2021, By MatildaTaste not necessarily to my liking and I'm open to trying new healthier options most of the time.18/04/2021, By Moniqueit wasn’t my favorite, it’s definitely an acquired taste and has a bitter after taste too. The mixture and consistency is just right but not the best tasting22/02/2021, By elskeEasy to make and very tasty. Doesn't taste like gluten free and sugar free!An acquired taste for sure. I could not finish the for flapjacks I got out of one packet. It was okay (also depends on your toppings of choice) but the buckwheat in this isnt for me02/02/2021, By JoNot for me02/02/2021, By SchonmommySo I love Flapjacks and I really love this product. I added half water and half oat milk just to bump up the flavour. I also added a teaspoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of date syrup to the mixture, just to add a bit more sweetness to the taste. They bind really well and for a quick brekkie on the run, these are my fav go-to.28/01/2021, By DanVery nice taste amazing08/01/2021, By LouNothing wrong with them, mixture came out fine but I wasn't crazy about the flavour and I normally like "healthy things"27/12/2020, By LuckyComes out nice09/12/2020, By TarynThese flapjacks taste great. I topped them off with date syrup and it was delicious.05/12/2020, By LeighThese were a nice and nutritious alternative to the traditional flour-based recipe - just far pricier though!01/12/2020, By TSuch a great treat breakfast! Leaves me full and satisfied! I like to add a teaspoon or so of maple syrup to my mixture along with some cinnamon and vanilla for some extra goodness. Absolutely love these flapjacks.25/11/2020, By RoxGreat Product22/11/2020, By ZaynabI haven't tasted better flapjacks. Knowing how healthy it is made me enjoy it more. Will be making this for breakfast for my 10 month old baby tomorrow22/11/2020, By ZaynabI haven't tasted better flapjacks. Knowing how healthy it is made me enjoy it more. Will be making this for breakfast for my 10 month old baby tomorrow22/11/2020, By Ginger catsThis is a fantastic product. So quick and easy to whip up a small portion.22/10/2020, By Tessagood wholesome ingredients make this a great nutritious breakfast
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.