- Organic Cedarwood essential oil
- 100% pure & natural
- Sweet, woody aroma
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antimicrobial properties
- May help to clear acne
- May help to stimulate hair growth
- Believed to have an aphrodisiac effect
- Effectively repels insects
- Sedative qualities may aid restful sleep
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Bath: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil into 10 ml of carrier oil & add to your bath.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Insect repellent: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil into 10 ml of carrier oil then rub or spritz on skin before going outside. Alternatively, dilute 8 drops of essential oil into warm, add to a spray bottle & spray around the room.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? Cedarwood oil is steam distilled from the wood-chippings of Cedarwood trees that grow in the Atlas mountains in Morocco and North western Algeria.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product09/10/2023, By ChanélLove the smell. Use it in my diffuser and body cream.26/06/2023, By CherylI never knew this scent was so lovely, great choice to adding to your range.20/09/2021, By ShelleyFresh scent and stress relieving in my humidifier16/09/2021, By JillVery evocative perfume30/08/2021, By ClaudiaBeautiful cedarwood oil!24/08/2021, By StephI am happy with the quality of the essential oil, and love the Cedar aroma, BUT I am battling a bit with the dropper part of the bottle, I have to shake vigorously for anything to come out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.