- 100% vegan-friendly
- USDA organic
- 50 different superfoods per serving
- 300 mg Vitamin C per serving
- 10 g plant protein per serving
- Dairy-free probiotic
- High fibre
- 75 calories per serving
- Great taste
As a dietary supplement:
- Add 2 heaped scoops (25g) to a glass (180-200 ml) of cold water, juice or beverage of your choice.
- Stir until smooth, or mix using a shaker or blender.
- Enjoy a first serving in the morning for energy & nutrients to start your day.
- Enjoy a second serving between lunch & dinner, or before your workout, as a high quality, low-calorie supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep pack tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
- May be refrigerated after opening, to improve shelf life.
- 500g, or 20 x 25g sachets
- Pea Protein, Organic Superfood & Greens Blend with Probiotics, Dehydrated Coconut Nectar, Acacia Soluble Fibre, Vitamin C, Stevia Extract
Organic Produce Blend:
- Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Leaf, Oat Fibre, Spirulina, Flaxseed, Spinach, Parsley, Chlorella, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 200:1 Concentrate, Broccoli, Kale, Green Cabbage
Organic Fruits and Vegetables Blend:
- Beetroot, Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Carrot, Cherry, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Flaxseed, Mango, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Peach, Noni, Acai, Watermelon
Organic Prebiotic & Fibre Blend:
- Green Pea Fibre, Acacia Fibregum, Blue Agave Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Apple Pectin
Probiotic Blend: 100 million CFU per serving
- LactoSpore® Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis
Allergens: None. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat product28/10/2020, By VanessaPerfect for adding a boost to smoothies, oats and such23/10/2020, By JunezKeeps me full the whole day11/06/2020, By MarliseNot the best taste when drinking it with just almond milk but really not that bad either. I prefer adding it to a smoothie. Packed with so much nutrition. I felt a slump in energy the first 3 days after drinking it but then my body got used to it and now I feel energized after drinking it.25/05/2020, By KateThis is expensive but VERY worth it. Will buy again16/05/2020, By KevinExcellent taste04/05/2020, By ElderGood for you14/04/2020, By AdeneLove it - so tasty.29/07/2019, By MarietjieGreat supplement. Doesn't taste to bad. Will purchase it on a regular basis. Thanks FTN17/06/2019, By SilvercloudGood supplement that is filling and lets me handle intermittent fasting very well. Also works great with me doing Keto.20/04/2019, By PenelopeTastes good, calms the system and it’s filling as a quick breakfast when there’s no time for anything else.07/04/2019, By CathThis is simply the best vegan protein powder on the market! With water, milk, or mixed with any smoothie additions from fruit to cocoa or nut butters, this is an all rounder that packs a punch on both tasty flavour and satisfying nutrition - one sachet is really filling!12/11/2018, By SandyAlthough not the best taste in the world , it is filled with goodness. Love that it includes a probiotic. I use it to mix into my morning smoothie. You get used to the taste - does help to add into a smoothie with a banana or berries etc.20/10/2018, By TarynWhat a phenomenal product! I love that it is all natural and vegan, but even more so that it's packed with nutrients, easily mixes with water, tastes great and doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste. I'm so pleased to have finally found a vegan protein powder that I can enjoy without compromise. It’s also the ONLY vegan protein powder on the market that tastes good mixed with just water.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.