- 100% vegan-friendly
- USDA organic
- 50 different superfoods per serving
- 300 mg Vitamin C per serving
- 10 g plant protein per serving
- Dairy-free probiotic
- High fibre
- 75 calories per serving
- Great taste
As a dietary supplement:
- Add 2 heaped scoops (25g) to a glass (180-200 ml) of cold water, juice or beverage of your choice.
- Stir until smooth, or mix using a shaker or blender.
- Enjoy a first serving in the morning for energy & nutrients to start your day.
- Enjoy a second serving between lunch & dinner, or before your workout, as a high quality, low-calorie supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep pack tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
- May be refrigerated after opening, to improve shelf life.
- 500g tub
- Pea Protein, Organic Superfood & Greens Blend with Probiotics, Dehydrated Coconut Nectar, Acacia Soluble Fibre, Vitamin C, Stevia Extract
Organic Produce Blend:
- Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Leaf, Oat Fibre, Spirulina, Flaxseed, Spinach, Parsley, Chlorella, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 200:1 Concentrate, Broccoli, Kale, Green Cabbage
Organic Fruits and Vegetables Blend:
- Beetroot, Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Carrot, Cherry, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Flaxseed, Mango, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Peach, Noni, Acai, Watermelon
Organic Prebiotic & Fibre Blend:
- Green Pea Fibre, Acacia Fibregum, Blue Agave Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Apple Pectin
Probiotic Blend: 100 million CFU per serving
- LactoSpore® Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis
Allergens: None. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.