- Supports optimal growth, and development of your child with a broad range of essential vitamins and minerals
- Special blend of mushrooms supports your child’s mental performance with powerful, fungus phytonutrients
- Your child’s tummy flora is nurtured with natural probiotics and soluble fibre
- Berry Blast flavour is sure to be a hit with your little ones, they won’t even know they’re eating veggies!
- Suitable for ages 4 +
- One serving equals 10 grams - two rounded teaspoons
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 300 g
- Organic Superfood Blend with Probiotics, Acacia Soluble Fibre, Dehydrated Coconut Nectar, Oat Flour, vitamin C, Flaxseed Powder, Organic Rebaudioside A
- Organic Produce Blend: Grass Blend (Wheatgrass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Leaf), Oat Fibre, Spirulina, Flaxseed, Spinach, Parsley, Chlorella, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 200:1 Concentrate, Broccoli, Kale, Green Cabbage
- Organic Fruits & Vegetables Blend: Beetroot, Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Carrot, Cherry, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Flaxseed, Mango, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Peach, Noni, Acai, Watermelon
- Organic Prebiotic & Fibre Blend: Green Pea Fibre, Acacia Fibregum, Blue Agave Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Apple Pectin
- Probiotic Blend: LactoSpore Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis
- Organic Mushroom Blend: Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) Mushroom, Himematsutake (Agaricus Blazei) Mushroom, Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom, Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolour) Mushroom, Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes) Mushroom Powder, Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) Mushroom, Zhu Ling (Polyporus Umbellatus) Mushroom, Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Mushroom, Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) Mushroom, Meshimakobu (Phellinus Linteus) Mushroom
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America, packaged in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product20/05/2021, By KirstenLove that I can add nutrients to my kid’s oats in the morning, especially for my fussy child. It’s sweet and they love it06/03/2021, By RoseMy granddaughter was always tired and sick. She is at pre school. This product has made a huge difference to her life. She is hardly sick anymore and has energy . She is quite a fussy eater so this product puts in all the goodness she is not getting. We use this everyday. Won't go without it05/12/2020, By TarynVery clever product. It dissolves well. Can add it to anything. Will definitely buy it again.28/10/2020, By TanaGreat product26/10/2020, By RoleneQuality supplement14/10/2020, By TjasaMy kids are addicted to Weetbix for breakfast, which on its own has rather poor nutritional value. We add a spoonful of Nature's nutrition superfood mix to their breakfast bowls daily, to instantly improve their intake of vitamins and minerals and they love it! Now they won't have it without! Now kids are happy and parents are happy! :-)11/06/2020, By MarliseI love love love this product. My son refuses to eat fruit and veggies on a daily basis. He struggled with stomachache, nausea and lack of energy some days. I add this to yogurt some days if we are in a hurry but the best way for him is in a smoothie with peanut butter and yogurt, he loves it. Been using this for almost 2 years now.02/04/2020, By SimphiweFez is a picky eater and that made him sick and lacked energy. He's showing so much energy since I bought it, that's why I reordered again.09/02/2020, By OrignalTasty16/05/2019, By CarlaAbsolutely Love this product! Great taste & easy to add into yoghurt, porridge, smoothie, etc. Just a little a day goes a long way. Bought this product after my daughter was sick 3 times in a row to help give her immune system some good tools to help through the pick-eater stages ahead. over a year now and she hasn't been sick since.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.