- Organic superfood drink mix
- Packed with plant-based protein (pea protein) & high in fibre
- Supports exercise performance & recovery
- Improves muscle tone
- Keeps you feeling fuller for longer
- Provides amino acids needed to rebuild muscle
- Source of essential vitamins & minerals
- Enriched with dairy-free probiotics
- Pleasant natural fruit flavour (citrus & berries)
- Sweetened with stevia
Each serving contains:
- More than 10g plant protein
- Only 75 calories
- Less than 1g of fat
Free from: GMOs, dairy, lactose, eggs, soy, gluten, wheat, preservatives, artificial colours & flavours, added sugars.
As a dietary supplement:
- Add 2 heaped scoops (25g) to a glass (180-200ml) of cold water, juice or beverage of your choice.
- Stir until smooth, or mix using a shaker or blender.
- Enjoy a first serving in the morning for energy & nutrients to start your day.
- Enjoy a second serving between lunch & dinner, or before your workout, as a high quality, low-calorie supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep pack tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
- May be refrigerated after opening, to improve shelf life.
- 500g or 20 x 25g
Pea protein, organic superfood & greens blend with probiotics, dehydrated coconut nectar, acacia soluble fibre, vitamin C, stevia extract
Greens Blend per serving: 275mg
Organic wheatgrass, broccoli, organic kale, parsley, organic alfalfa sprouts, organic barley grass, blue-green algae (spirulina), green cabbage, spinach
Reds Blend per serving: 1238mg
Beetroot juice, organic red raspberry, organic cranberry, organic strawberry, organic carrot, organic blueberry, organic pomegranate, organic acai fruit (Euterpe oleracea), organic blackberry, organic cherry, organic black raspberry, organic accrual extract, organic apple, organic apple pectin, organic banana, organic flax seed, organic mango, organic papaya, organic peach, organic pear, organic pineapple, organic tomato, organic watermelon
Probiotic Blend per serving: 138 million CFU
Probiotic cultures CFU including: L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. brevis, L. plantarum, B. bifidium, B. longum
Organic stevia leaf extract per serving: 17mg
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product01/02/2021, By KirstyAnother great offering to support boosting the immue system in an easy and user-friendly product which I advocate to my nutritional therapy clients...adding it to smoothies, fresh presssed juices or simply on it's own with 1 tbs lemon juice and water first thing in the morning on an empty tummy31/10/2020, By AriGreat product28/10/2020, By VanessaPerfect for adding a boost to smoothies, oats and such16/05/2020, By MeganSo good04/05/2020, By ElderNutritious14/04/2020, By AdeneLove it - so tasty.22/03/2020, By LindseyI love these smoothies and have been taking them since the end of last year. I love the sachets for when I am out and about (after this self-isolation is over) and it's just great knowing I got my extra dose of greens and protein for the day. I love that it also has probiotics. It's a great way to start my day when I break my fast. Love how it makes me feel. The extra fibre does wonders.09/02/2020, By OrignalTastes tops15/03/2019, By MarietjieWow but this is super delicious... And knowing it is all natural and super healthy. 5 stars from me !04/11/2018, By LaylaDelicious and boosting
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.