- Grow-your-own kit for kids - black & yellow cherry tomatoes
- With GMO-free heirloom variety tomato seeds
- A fun educational activity for home or the classroom
- The perfect party favour for little greenies
The Kids Party Favour kit includes:
- Cherry tomato seeds
- 2 x coco peat soil discs
- Wooden popsicle stick
- Box with growing instructions & 2 x push-out plant markers
Good to know:
- My Eco Sprout only uses fresh seeds grown & harvested in South Africa.
- The box is 100% repulpable & made from 60-80% recycled paper.
- This product meets the FSC Mix Chain-of-Custody certification requirements.
- Place a soil disc in a bowl & add 45ml warm water. Watch the disc grow!
- Gently push 1 seed about 15mm deep into the soil. Cover lightly with soil & add a plant marker.
- Place the seed on a sunny windowsill. It should start to grow within 1-2 weeks.
- Water daily to prevent the soil from drying out.
- Transplant into a container or garden bed.
- Harvest your sweet cherry tomatoes in approx. 75 days & use them in lunch box recipes.
- Box weight: 25g
- Box dimensions: 135 x 63 x 20mm
- Non-GMO Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seeds
- Cardboard, Wood, Coco Peat
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/03/2020, By GreenFun03/03/2020, By KellyReally cute!31/01/2020, By LouFun & unique party pack idea :)19/01/2020, By AidClever16/01/2020, By SupportEven for adults16/06/2019, By MariExcellent idea for party favours!16/06/2019, By HesWhat a great and innovative party favour.
Just love the way these products are designed so kids can understand how they work and actually enjoy something worth planting and growing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.