Magnesium is needed to keep stress, fatigue and tension in check. This mineral is essential for a healthy nervous system, and also helps to promote strong healthy bones.
Vitamin B6 is needed for the healthy functioning of the digestive, muscular and nervous systems, as well as healthy brain development. B6 is needed to make hormones like serotonin, which affects the mood, and melatonin, which regulates your body’s internal clock (circadian rhythms).
Vitamin B6 helps to increase cellular magnesium levels. Magnesium and vitamin B6 work together to give you the following benefits:
- Relief from PMS symptoms (irritability, tension & anxiety)
- Improved energy levels, alleviating fatigue
- Improved serotonin & GABA levels, combating depression, anxiety & low mood
- Relief from tension headaches & migraines
- Those with kidney or heart disease should consult their health care practitioner before using magnesium supplements.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take more than 100mg of vitamin B6 per day without supervision from a health care practitioner.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
In a base of alfalfa, Spirulina and bilberry
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.