- Multi-dimensional GI support and protection
- Supports integrity of the gastric lining
- Formulated to protect the gastric lining
- Scientifically proven ingredients
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Adults: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in 60-120 ml of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly closed after opening.
- Serving Size: Approx. 1 x Tablespoon (7.5 grams).
- Servings Per Container: 56.
- Nett Weight: 420 grams.
Ingredients: (per Serving)
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate; 150 mg), Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate; 17 mg), Sodium (6 mg), Potassium (65 mg), Arabinogalactans (from Larch Gum; 750 g), Soy Lecithin (500 mg), Phosphatides (485 mg; delivering 115 mg Phosphatidylcholine), Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Standardized Leaf Extract (125 mg)*, Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder (350 mg), Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit (1000 mg), Apple Fruit Powder (1000 mg), Astaxanthin (250 mcg), D-Mannose (125 mg).
- *Provides: Catechins (75 mg) & Epigallocatechin Gallate (50 mg).
- Rice Bran, Xylitol, Rice Syrup Solids, and Natural Flavour.
Allergen Notice: This product contains soy.
- Packed in recyclable polypropylene bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.