- Multi-dimensional GI support and protection
- Supports integrity of the gastric lining
- Formulated to protect the gastric lining
- Scientifically proven ingredients
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Adults: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in 60-120 ml of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid tightly closed after opening.
- Serving Size: Approx. 1 x Tablespoon (7.5 grams).
- Servings Per Container: 56.
- Nett Weight: 420 grams.
Ingredients: (per Serving)
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate; 150 mg), Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate; 17 mg), Sodium (6 mg), Potassium (65 mg), Arabinogalactans (from Larch Gum; 750 g), Soy Lecithin (500 mg), Phosphatides (485 mg; delivering 115 mg Phosphatidylcholine), Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Standardized Leaf Extract (125 mg)*, Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder (350 mg), Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit (1000 mg), Apple Fruit Powder (1000 mg), Astaxanthin (250 mcg), D-Mannose (125 mg).
- *Provides: Catechins (75 mg) & Epigallocatechin Gallate (50 mg).
- Rice Bran, Xylitol, Rice Syrup Solids, and Natural Flavour.
Allergen Notice: This product contains soy.
- Packed in recyclable polypropylene bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.