- Aids with the absorption of vitamins and minerals, especially Calcium due to the presence of both the Humic and Fulvic acid mineral carriers
- You can apply it directly to your skin’s problem areas for a balanced and correct pH.
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- This is a powerful antioxidant that you can use to counter the effects of ageing
- It contains 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria
- Gluten free
- Good for improving your digestive system
- It is fortified with Humic and Fulvic Acids to assist with alkalinity, immunity and trace mineral
- Add 1 to 4 teaspoons (5-20ml) in the morning in a glass of water, on an empty stomach.
- Can be increased to 20ml 2 times daily for acute conditions.
- For children 6 years of age and older, add half a teaspoon in water or fruit juice every morning.
- For babies 1 drop in water, increase to 2ml and spread intake during the course of the day.
- For topical use, dilute with spring water and apply to affected areas externally.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know?
- Neogenesis Neoflora 30 Billion biologically-active probiotic bacteria per daily dose. Many other probiotics contain only 5 billion bacteria per dose.
- It is a live culture of probiotic bacteria in a natural growth medium. Many other probiotics are in a freeze-dried spore stage.
- If the conditions in the stomach don’t support their germination, the probiotic bacteria will die and the colonies will not adhere properly to the gut lining and proliferate
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
- If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your health practitioner.
- Detoxification symptoms may occur during the first 3 to 7 days of use.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating women.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with plastic lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.