Everything in this pure natural Sleepy Gel formula has been chosen for its therapeutic, calming properties:
- African griffonia is a great natural source of 5-HTP, an amino acid known for easing anxiety, improving the mood and promoting healthy natural sleeping patterns.
- Sceletium is a herb known for its power to relieve anxiety, stress and tension. Sceletium can help to calm irritable, over-tired little ones.
- Valerian is a mild natural sedative that eases anxiety and improves sleep quality.
- Passionflower is known for its calming effects, reducing restlessness and anxiety.
- Lavender oil has a calming natural fragrance and moisturises the skin.
- Cape chamomile soothes irritation and inflammation, and supports healthy, natural sleep.
Sweet Dreams Sleepy Gel is free of preservatives, additives, synthetic fragrances and colours. Part of the KiddieKix range – a local brand dedicated to creating pure natural products to help you care for your growing family.
Aqua, African griffonia tincture, sceletium tincture, valerian tincture, passionflower tincture, guar gum, xanthan gum. Essential oil actives: lavender, Cape chamomile and passionflower extracts.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product19/07/2018, By Karla GCalms my kids immediately. Lasts very long so completely worth the price!23/06/2017, By RizqaMy son has a more restful and undisturbed sleep when I use this. Doesn't smell that great though but does the job04/01/2017, By GennaUnfortunately my son dislikes the smell of this gel so much that he refuses for me to use it.
It is also a very strange colour between green and purple and a little off putting.
I also can say that when I do manage to get it on that he falls asleep quicker or sleeps better...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.