This natural bath salt blend is made with the purest therapeutic ingredients:
- Epsom salt is a pure mineral compound that gets soaked up by the skin and helps to replenish the body’s magnesium levels. This eases stress, soothes aches and pains, and leaves your little one feeling relaxed.
- Sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, relieves rashes and irritation, and softens the skin.
- Lavender oil soothes fatigue and headaches, eases anxiety and helps your child feel calmer. It’s also a mild natural antiseptic that cleanses and moisturises the skin.
- Cape chamomile oil is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that helps to soothe irritated skin. It’s also calming and great for promoting healthy, restful sleep.
- Passionflower oil eases anxiety and restlessness, so your tot will be ready to drift off to sleep after bath-time.
KiddieKix is a range of healthy, natural and safe products for young children. Sweet Dreams Bath Sprinkles are free of preservatives, artificial colours and synthetic fragrances – there are absolutely no hidden nasties in this pure, natural blend.
Magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oil actives: lavender, passionflower and Cape chamomile.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product19/07/2018, By Karla GLove this product, part of our nightly routine. Great add on to the sleepy gel.16/01/2018, By Vanessalove the smell05/06/2017, By MarcelleAbsolutely love the smell of the sprinkles. Haven't noticed any big changes in "calming down" BUT my little one's skin is lovely and she just smells so good! :)18/04/2017, By SusanI Really love this product. It smells wonderful and definitely helps sooth babies eczema.28/07/2016, By RobynSmells lovely and soothing. I don think its had a noticeable effect wrt to calming my firecracker down before bed, but I will continue to use it nonetheless :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.